Please join us for open prayer on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month of April from 11AM-1PM and 6-8PM in classroom 1 as we continue to learn about prayer and also to pray for the needs of the body. The month of April we are committing to praying for local businesses. If you are a local business owner and would like prayer and/or would like to join us in prayer, please email Carrie Covey at email@example.com.
From Pastor Brad Kittle:
A mandatory meeting for all who plan to go on the trip to the Orphanage Emmanuel this year will be held on May 3rd after the 11:30 service in the multipurpose room. If you plan to go on the mission trip this summer, this meeting is a must attend. Contact Brad Kittle with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Then, If you'd like some training on how to share your faith and reach friends and neighbors more effectively for Christ, we have a training class for you. Brad Kittle, Sue Gregg, and Carrie Covey are teaming up to teach this class. Classes will be May 2nd
and May 9th at 10:00AM in the main sanctuary of VGF. Topics will include: loving our neighbors to Christ, being led by the Spirit, how to pray for those in need, the gifts of the Spirit and more. Please contact Brad Kittle with any questions. email@example.com
New Group Info
1. Beautiful Restoration is s redemption group for women who struggle with sexual brokenness. The next 8 week session will be starting on Saturday March 28th. We will meet at VGF at 10am - noon. Childcare will NOT be available. Please contact me if you want to sign up or have questions @ 740-616-3877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Relentless life group would like to welcome anyone who is not currently in a life group to join us as we study the book of Romans. We meet every Wednesday from 6:30-8:30PM Contact Aaron or Misty Simpson for location and with any questions. Aaron (740)403-8473 Misty (740)403-8472 or by email email@example.com No childcare at this time.
3. A new group starting which will address the topic of healing for those who have been wounded by the Church. The group will begin on Monday, March 9, at 7:ooPM and will meet at Brucker and Kishler Funeral Home in Newark over the course of 8 weeks. This group is part of a research project for facilitator Juliet DePriest and can only accept up to 20 committed people for this first go-around, with further group opportunities to be offered in the future. A sign-up sheet is located at the Connect Desk, or you can contact Juliet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. We are forming a ministry for Homeless Veteran's starting the first Thursday of March at 7 PM at the Outreach Building. This will also be a focus group. We are looking for veteran's of the Armed Services that currently attend VGF to join our team. This group will provide services available to the ministry to help those Veteran's in the Newark area that are homeless by reaching out to various benevolence organizations in Licking county to find them shelter, food, and an emotional support team. We will also have share the Gospel and Pray with these veteran's. If you have served in the military, this is a unique focus group to get involved in and grow with others who are veteran's. If interested, please contact David Wyant at email@example.com or (740)755-6906; or Craig Burdick at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Ladies of the Valley: a depression support group meeting on Tuesday, March 31. We will be meeting in Room 1 at 7PM. This gathering is set up so that you can join us for any class or all of the classes. A safe, comfortable, and non-threatening atmosphere awaits you. For further information contact Lori Lee Dixon 740-670-4583 or email@example.com
6. New Women's Bible study to start Monday, April 6th @ 9AM. Beth Moore’s "Children of the Light" is a 9-week study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians ($18 for book). For more information call Lisa @ 740.403.8616 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No child care provided. Location is close to OSU/COTC campus. All women welcome.